The ATLWAR gang was challenged to be totally irresponsible and spend our entire USA stimulus check on Age of Sigmar! Their goal was to see how many lists they could make out of the $1,200 total.
The rules were as follows:
- Each list had to be as close to 2,000 points as possible and meet all requirements for matched play (battle line, leaders, etc)
- Models used in one list cannot be used in another list as well
- Lists must function decently on the table, IE have a chance at winning a scenario
- Total spent across all lists must be below $1,200
- MSRP prices from the Games Workshop site must be used.
- Battletome, paint, and hobby supplies not included.
(this article corresponds with Episode 8: Entirely Stimulated. Go listen already!)